RIG Multi Axial Tie rod Durability Test Stand simulates the real world service conditions of automotive suspension steering system parts, and other critical vehicle suspension components, Featuring true dynamic control and up to five degrees of freedom.
This highly efficient durability test system monitors component properties such as stiffness and damping throughout a testing cycle, allowing you to determine precisely when a component reaches its functional failure point - no more wasteful testing until a component fails completely.
- RIG Electric Power Tie Rod test systems provide an efficient means of accurately measuring the load and displacements of ball joints and seals for passenger cars, trucks and SUV.
- Choose from three, four axes and oscillatory, rotational and lateral capabilities to meet your needs.
- Custom solutions can also include environmental chambers for salt or slurry spray as well as temperature
- This offering equips you to perform the full range of strength, performance and fatigue tests.
|Rotary ||0 ~ ±45° 0 ~ 10Hz |
|Oscillation ||0 ~ ±30° 0 ~ 10Hz |
|Axial Loading ||0～±10KN 0～10Hz ±25mm |
|Radial Loading ||0～±10KN 0～10Hz ±25mm |
RIG 4-Axial Tie Rod Durability Test Stand simulates the real world service conditions of automotive suspension steering system parts, and other critical vehicle suspension components, more accurately and cost-effectively than any other testing solution available.
- Ambient temperature is 20 ℃ to 25 ℃;
- Relative humidity is less than 85%;
- Atmospheric pressure 80kPa ~ 106kPa;
- The ground level is flat, there is no strong vibration around, no direct sunlight or direct radiation of other heat sources;
- There are no strong air currents, no strong electromagnetic fields, no inflammable, explosive, corrosive substances and dust;
- The equipment and peripheral objects should be at least 60 cm above and above, with proper use and maintenance space around